Report on Public transportation : Private players should focus more in remote areas of Kerala

Dear All,


Namaste!


I am planning to do a report on public transportation in Kerala and a plea to private players in the industry.


Report on Public transportation : Private players should focus more in remote areas of Kerala


                                 Rush in KSRTC buses




While I travelled to remote areas in Kerala, I felt, quality and safe public transport facility is lacking. Even though the demand is increasing, nothing is moving ahead. And, the situation is worse in many locations as drunkards and anti-social elements torture even girls studying in 3rd standard.


An intiative from the private sector will give fresh impetus in transport sector.


My plea to entreprenurs in Kerala is - private players should focus more on remote areas. By increasing the number of seats, addding radio or TV, they can transform a 'simple' journey to a peaceful and entertaning jaunt. So that we can save the lives of many girls and women. It is high time to start a safe journey.


I have asked all businessmen in Kerala to revert back with their feedback in this regard. According to that I will submit my report to Kerala Government to take the next step.


I also have urged to Kerala Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which always supported new developmental projects in Kerala, to take an action in this regard.


If possible, I'm also planning to meet Minister for Industries and Commerce to know his feedback.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.