Sunil Saxena - The man of simple journalism

Dear All, 


Today, I got a chance to read an article written by veteran journalist Sunil Saxena titled - Headlines Today gets journalism lessons from minister, in www.sify.com

After reading the article, I visited Shri Saxena's website. 

I was amazed by the way he simplified journalism. So many articles related to social networking sites as well as other fields. I feel, everyone who has interest in journalism should visit his website - http://easymedia.in/

I feel it would help journalism students also. It's worth. 100 per cent. 

I also urge all angry-reporters and rude journalists in the country, whom explode / showcase their knowledge cafe to the world , to visit this website and understand what journalism is all about. It would not only help them to understand but also to realise how a veteran journalist writes and speaks. Obviously, they should understand journalism is a simple jaunt. Never trash journalism's image by your mistake!!! Try to simplify like Sunil Saxena does. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.