A day with Chettai aka Johny Kuruvilla

Johny Kuruvilla

Ever since I stepped into business journalism, I thought of meeting Chettai aka Johny Kuruvilla, a renowned NRI entrepreneur from Kottayam. At last, I got an opportunity to meet him at Thiruvananthapuram couple of months back. 

It was his determination to succeed and attitude to help others prompted me to meet him. From a hotelier, he set up a business empire through his dedication, honesty and love. Chettai aka Johny Kuruvilla is the Chairman of UAE-based Johny International Group Of Companies. As I heard from my friends in business community, he was friendly and caring. Yes he is truly a Chettai... 

 
My Chettai: 
Johny Kuruvilla, Chairman, 
Johny International Group of Companies



Though our meeting was scheduled for 15 minutes, when we started interaction, time became immaterial. And we interacted for hours. Please visit http://www.chettaie.com/ to know more about my Chettai. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.