Thank you Director Ranjith & Mamata Banerjee & KSRTC!

For many reasons, last week was a special 'week' in my life. May be it can be described as jorow (combination of joy and sorrow). As usual I enjoyed the mix of joy & sorrow. And, I tried my best to be positive and happy. Coz positive attitude motivates you to do more & helps to get maximum output. :) :) Better productivity can only be achieved once we are in the positive frame.  

A few incidents happened in the last week prompted me to write a few words. Since it is the time of 'sharing' and 're-sharing', I am penning that incidents. If it's not interesting, please forgive me.

On a roll :  Director Ranjith

Will teach UPA Govt. a lesson : Mamata Banerjee
Re-positioning themselves : KSRTC

First of all, I thank three loyal citizens in our country; Director Ranjith, Mamata Banerjee & KSRTC (Kerala State Road Transport Corporation). You may wonder why I addressed a state-owned organisation as a loyal citizen. Continue your reading, I will explain it.


Director Ranjith 
A big thanks to Mr. Ranjith for sending a strong message against dowry and the ritual of making wedding as a 'sale of gold' between the families of bride and groom through his latest flick - Indian Rupee. The dialogue by veteran actor Thilakan may have touched the hearts of many girls whose life became miserable due to dowry and gold. 


Do you think that why Director Ranjith deserves a credit? Reason is here ; After watching this movie, my friend who had specific demands about dowry changed his mindset. Now, his only demand is - girl should take care of his aged mother & father!  We should note that what a change this is...Really, credit goes to Mr. Ranjith for trashing such a prevailing evil in the society.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.