Kargil war hero waits for govt to fulfill promise

Two days back, while I was searching on National Military Memorial Park in Bangalore, I visited a blog - http://reportmysignal.blogspot.com/ - a forum run by team of ex- Corps of Signals, Indian Army, Veterans for social networking of Indian Defence Veterans.

As I am interested in reading and writing articles related to Indian Armed Forces especially about Indian Soldiers, I spend some time to read a few articles listed in the blog. Meanwhile, I got a chance to read a touching article about a brave soldier, who was disabled while fighting in the Kargil war, is still waiting for the government's promised help even as the country is observing the 12th anniversary of the victory.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank the officials of http://reportmysignal.blogspot.com/ for posting this tear jerking story. Though i tried my best to contact the officials, I didn't get their number / e-mail id. 

I feel everyone in our country should read this article titled - Kargil war hero waits for govt to fulfill promise. 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.