Thanks to readers ; Reply to unprofessional Independent Editor

Dear Readers,

I am really thankful for your support so far in this issue. Overwhelming support from You, which I respect, lead me to write this mail. 

Thanks to all for your concern in this issue. More than that I welcome your interest to know what happened in this issue. If possible, will meet You one day.

The case, at present, is in the purview of court. So I am unable to make more revelations against this 'Independent Editor' at this time. However, respecting my promise earlier, i will bring out all the 'bewildering information' about this Independent Editor. My aim / motive was simple - Don't leave this smart and clever Independent Editor to befool another employee in future. And he should remember or regret that - It's his dereliction the main problem and never hurt an employee's family. What this Independent Editor usually do is - For his dereliction he will blame his colleague!!! I hope you understand me.

So, with pride, I will publish more details against this unprofessional Independent Editor. Because I respect my readers. And You are my treasure for ever. And as you know - I am a martinet. Will speak truth and will continue that. So, I will keep my promise to You. 


Regards
--
K Govindan Nampoothiry,
Journalist,
Kochi.
Mobile : + 91 9747056838



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.