An open letter to Shri Nitin Gadkari, BJP President

Dear Shri Nitin Gadkari,

Namaste!

I'm a Freelance Journalist from Kochi, Kerala. You may not remember me. But please read the mail that you wrote to me on Jan 29, 2010. My purpose was simple - take action against an irresponsible councillor and help people of Mandawali Market. Though you had promised I hitherto couldn't see any feedback or action in this regard. So, let's share your a few minutes to read the mail from you and why action is pending.

Mail from Shri Nitin Gadkari, BJP President

Dear Mr Govindan

I have taken note of the contents of your mail and forwarded it to our Delhi office for necessary action.


Nitin Gadkari
President BJP

Mail from K Govindan Nampoothiry, Kochi

Subject : Painful experience from your councillor

Respected Shri Nitin Gadkari,

Greetings!

I am K Govindan Nampoothiry, Correspondent of Ayurveda and Health Tourism, an English magazine being published from FM Media Publications in association with Department of AYUSH, Government of India.

I want to express my painful and shameful experience, as a Journalist and an activist of RSS, with Mr Tejpal Singh, BJP Councillor in Mandawali.

Recently I was in New Delhi for an official meeting. And in the last three days I stayed at my friend's apartment at Patperganj. When we went for shopping at Mandawali market I was shocked as metal and sand in the name of tarring is dumped and share half-side of the small road. Locals and shopowners find it difficult nowadays.

                                               How we will go?
Pic Courtsey : K Govindan Nampoothiry

Since I'm first to Delhi, I find difficult to contact concerned authorities. When I met Mr Tejpal, he asked me - "you are reporter in Kerala na, not in Delhi. So no need of interfering in this issue."

                    Pic Courtsey : K Govindan Nampoothiry

I was shocked by his reply. I'm attaching some photographs that I have taken. And you can think, is BJP in people's side or culprits' side.

People like him, with arrogant mind are the main culprits. If you can take an action, it will be simply great. You know I got better treatment from Congress Party.

If you want to contact me, please give a call to - 9747056838.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.