Attack on Nampoothiry priest at Wayanad: Secular Kerala keeps mum

Dear Friends,

I believe in action not murmuring. A #Nampoothiry priest was attacked at‪ #‎Wayanad‬ couple of months back. I would like to know did any so called secualrists in #Kerala opened their mouth? Did any media cover it? Did any politicians of major political parties in #Kerala deplored?

I hold no positions in ‪#‎YogakshemaSabha‬. I didn't find strong reaction from #YogakshemaSabha and ‪#‎SanthiKshemaSabha‬ officials in this regard. So I thought it's my onus to fight for a #Nampoothiry priest who was attacked at #Wayanad. Coz I believe in reacting not murmuring in Facebook/Whatsapp groups. 
I approached ‪#‎WayanadPoliceChief‬,‪ #‎KeralaHumanRightsCommission‬ and‪ #‎NationalHumanRightsCommission‬

                        Order from #WayanadPoliceChief

              Order from #NationalHumanRightsCommission

              Order from #KeralaHumanRightsCommission

I've uploaded the orders I received from above organizations. I'm submitting these documents before you. Let people here decide, what's right and wrong.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.