Thank you M. P. Ramachandran, Managing Director, Jyothy Labs

Last week, by God's grace, my long-term wish fulfilled. I was nursing a dream to interview Ujala Ramachandran aka M. P. Ramachandran, Chairman and Managing Director of Jyothy Labs. 
The life of M. P. Ramachandran has inspired me a lot. Because M. P. Ramachandran started the company with a capital of Rs 5,000 with a single product, Ujala, and five employees. Today, the company has a revenue of Rs 1,000 crore. 

                                      M. P. Ramachandran 

Though I got the opportunity to meet him several times, I couldn't do an interview as I was not a Business Reporter. However, on 5th April, it became a reality. I got a chance to interview M. P. Ramachandran at Hotel Ashoka Inn at Thrissur, the abode of my favourite deity - Lord Sree Vadakumnathan. 

M. P. Ramachandran is known for his passion to white; From clothes to cars, he prefers white colour. The debt of Henkel India has not made any difference in him; M. P. Ramachandran, as usual, clad in white dress was calm and relaxed. I felt that acquisition made M. P. Ramachandran more determined. I was amazed by his simplicity and cunning answers. In an exclusive interview, he said that he is quite confident of reviving the fortunes of Henkel India. 


I thank entire staff of Jyothy Labs for the generous support. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.