Thank you VKC Mammed Koya!

Dear All, 

Exploring Entrepreneurs 


I have been travelling for the last three weeks to meet leading entrepreneurs in Kerala. The journey started from Kochi, my hometown, so far has been a wonderful learning experience. It taught me the immense potential of Business Journalism in Kerala, life of entrepreneurs and established entrepreneurs who are not even interviewed by a single media. They are doing global business but won't wander for fame and honours. They are dedicating their life for business and growth of the society.   

VKC, Kerala's Pride
                                     VKC Mammed Koya 

My assignment was to cover the success story of entrepreneurs and their contribution to various industries. I am fortunate that these meetings helped me to build a good rapport with most of the entrepreneurs. However, I would like to remember last week in my life as memorable. Because I got a chance to meet VKC Mammed Koya, Chairman of VKC Group, Kozhikode. I really enjoyed the one-hour interaction with VKC, a doyen in footwear industry, at his beautiful home. The meeting with VKC, former MLA, gave several insights on Kerala footwear industry and his success. But, what attracted me to VKC was his simplicity, care and love. I never felt that I was talking to a businessman who built a business empire worth Rs 1,000 crore. From my experience, I will say VKC is Kerala's Pride and Kerala Government should give deserving honour to this philanthropist. His lifestyle should also be appreciated. I wish I had a whole day with VKC, Kerala's number one entrepreneur.
                                    VKC with his sons

I would like to thank VKC for sparing his valuable time and V Noushad, Managing Director, VKC Group for making the meeting a reality. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Assalamualikum Sir
Please give me zakat to my family
Because of soomuch loos in my businesses in footwear businesses in Tirupati,Ap,sir I was eligible to zakat please sir phone pay no 7032578562

Powered by Blogger.