Exculsive pictures of Terrorist camp at Perumbavoor, Kerala

A tribute to motherland : Kerala under terror...


Dear Friends,



For the first time, I am releasing the exculsive photographs on Terrorist camp held at Perumbavoor on July28, 2008.


Though I approached mainstream media begining from regional to national level, they were little hesistant to publish this. As a Journalist, I think it is my onus to release these photographs at this terrorist juncture. Because, I love my nation most. She is my mother.

Deatils of the terrorist camp
It was held in Perumbavoor at Ernakulam, Kerala on July, 2008. Knowing this, local police arrested some leaders who handled the camp. However, due to the pressure from high officials police personnel at local police station didn't register the case thus paving 'escape way' for terrorists. And this incident has not been reported in media as police cleverly managed to hide this.




Some hindu organisations protested against police move.
 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.